CRISP AND CLEAR COMMUNICATION
Make calls without worrying about high phone bills
What is VoIP
- A dedicated phone operated over a fast internet connection makes just as much sense, and performs the same function as an ordinary landline. You can even keep your number the same.
- With VoIP you get handset and you are assigned an ordinary telephone number which you can use to make calls to any number just like you do over a regular landline.
- Save up to 60% on monthly phone bills.
- Clear and reliable voice communications, VoIP uses the latest IP technology to provide high quality voice transmission services.
- You can combine voice and data transfer over the same line, providing an integrated package, with a single point of accountability and service.
- Anyone can make the switch to Voice-Over-IP, and it’s been available to consumers for over a decade.
- The calls sound better as VoIP can now deliver crisp, clear, quality sound.
- Many businesses and home-owners in South Africa are making the transition already.
- Installation is plug & play.
Monthly line rental
- Cost per single line per month : R 119.00
- Cost for a business trunk and 10 numbers : R 680.00 per month
Call rates to a landline number
- Cost per minute : R 0.48
Call rates to a Mobile Number
Cost per minute : R 0.81